AGI Twin Lobster
Inverness, Nova Scotia
Join us for first annual Twin Lobster Pro-Am contested at Cabot Links located in Inverness, Nova Scotia. Enjoy true seaside golf at two of the most decorated new courses in the world Cabot Cliffs and Cabot Links!
October 14-18, 2020
- 20 teams – first come, first serve based on deposit date
- 1 Professional & 1 Amateur
- All entries must be submitted by the golf professional representing his or her amateur partners.
- Cabot Links/Cliffs is WALKING ONLY. Participants must carry their own bag, hire a walking caddie, a forecaddie, or rent a push cart.
Payments & Cancellations
Deposit I: 50% per amateur due by May 13, 2020
Deposit II: 50% per amateur due by August 13, 2020
50% cancellation fee applies after August 13.
Two divisions based on handicap. 1 BB Net – 80%
Handicaps will be adjusted in accordance with USGA recommendations. The maximum strokes allotted shall be 18. Any player exceeding this cap, will be adjusted down. Seniors (62+) may elect to play forward (Rule 3-5 applies).
Cabot Cliffs #6
Cabot Links #14
Cabot Links #16
Cabot Cliffs #18
Cabot Deluxe Double
Cabot Deluxe Double
Entry Fee Package Includes
Accommodations at The Resort at Cabot (Single Occupancy)
Tournament Rounds: 2 at Cabot Cliffs, 1 at Cabot Cliffs
Non-Tournament Rounds: 9-hole team challenge – The Nest (Cabot’s Par Three Course)
Farewell Reception & Lobster Boil with Live Entertainment
Roundtrip Transfers (YHZ to Cabot & Cabot to YHZ)
Sponsor Gift Package – Greyson Clothiers
Awards, Prizes & Contests
Resort Taxes, Gratuities, Wifi, & Parking
AGI Bag Tag & Pro-Am Tournament Program
- Meals not specified
- Forecaddie: $100 per foursome + gratuity; Walking Caddie: $70 per bag + gratuity
Accommodations & Venue
Host Golf Course
Cabot Links: Never is the game of golf more appealing than when a course is set in a rugged, oceanfront landscape, on linksland running firm and fast. This is Cabot Links, where the holes spread out between the sea and the village of Inverness.
This is Cabot Links—as designed by gifted Canadian golf course architect, Rod Whitman—where every hole offers an ocean view and where five holes play directly adjacent to the beach. The first authentic links in Canada, and one of the world’s greatest courses. This is Cabot Links.
Host Golf Course
Cabot Cliffs: Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention and rich, rolling fairways waiting to reward your creativity, this is linksland golf at its best. Lose yourself in a place that is off the beaten path and far from the expected.
Built by dreamers for dreamers, and designed by legendary course designers Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw. The most beautiful game on Earth, set against a backdrop only Mother Nature can provide. This is Cabot Cliffs.
SCHEDULE FOR OCTOBER 14-18, 2020
Wednesday, October 14
- Practice Rounds Available (+250 per team)
- Check-In: 4 pm
Thursday, October 15
- 9:24 – 11:12 am: AGI Twin Lobster First Round – Cabot Cliffs
Friday, October 16
- 9:24 – 11:12 am: AGI Twin Lobster Second Round – Cabot Links
- 3:30 pm: Optional 9-Hole Team Scramble – The Nest
Saturday, October 17
- 9:24 – 11:12 am: AGI Twin Lobster Final Round – Cabot Cliffs
- 6 pm: Farewell Reception, Awards & Lobster Boil – Cabot Public House
Sunday, October 18
- 6 :45 am: All Aboard!
- 7 am: Shuttle departs for Halifax International (please book flights no earlier than 12:30 pm)
- To-go breakfast provided on shuttle
AGI Ball Hunt
During the final round, an AGI logo golf ball will appear in one (1) cup hole – the group that returns the ball after the round shall receive a $1,000 credit towards their next pro-am event with AGI.
AGI On-Course Experiences
The Six*Par 3 Challenge will be contested at Cabot Links & Cliffs. Each amateur’s aggregate net score will be computed from all par 3 holes. Two Divisions.
Cabot Links: Long Drive #12 & CTP #14
Cabot Cliffs: Long Drive #10 & CTP #16
Optional Team Buy-In
Teams have the ability to buy-in to an event pool which pays out for daily & overall low scoring. $200/Team
Optional Professional Buy-In
Professionals have the ability to buy-in to an event pool which pays out for daily & overall low scoring. $200/Player
Amateur Standard Package 4N/3R (Wed-Sun)
Double w/ participant: $2,899 ea
Single: $3,899 ea
Professionals’ are guests’ of AGI and their entry is complimentary.